Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm F**K'n Tired of you.......

You know that friend that's:
1) Clingy
2) needs attention all the fucking time
3) makes you un'comfortable
4) appears to be blind and deaf at the same time
5) acts like Jessica simpson
6) can't clearly see their over stepping them selves
........
.....
......First off lemme state I'm not an angel.
...secondly I guess I have been guilty of 1 or 2 of those things once or twice in my life..but never like a crazy stalker!!!....butttttt this is about it being done 2 me...and more friends are doing it to me every day...
...if we just started texting last week thursday....and had one phone convo friday night, don't tell me that I'm
1) fuckin sexxy (cause u don't know that for sure)
That I'm
2) perfect (cause even if I was I would fight against that every day)
That I'm
3) the best, good person, caring, amazing, smart...
.....too much compliments are annoying..it makes me wanna kill myself.....the compliments stop after you call me "cute"..

... the rest is the biggest annoying thing u can do (guy or girl)
...DON'T FUCKIN BE A CLINGY ASS BITCH.......its not cute to attach ur self to some 1 soo quickly..its not co0l to wanna pretend to be dating.....its not right to make ur self think I'm interested, if everytime you bring up "FUCKING"......I bring up the latest C.D's that are out in stores.
.......I don't mind hearing ur problems..but truth remains that if ur able 2 afford a phone to text and call me on...then u are indeed not that bad off...more pple have it worse than you.
....don't ask me for a FUCKING HUG every 4 minutes....don't call me "Boo"
....I'm not Casper
........ughhhhhh its like we went from being friends to me being your father, husband, bestfriend, brother, lover and slave all @ once.......
...........I'm doing this thing now where I'll just cut you off.....its been done to me, so y not pass it forward?!
.............don't be a Sponge and try to soak me up. Don't offer me money, just because I happen 2 tell u getting my license is not easy for me these days. Don't try and explain us moving in together during the summer...Actually don't talk to me about "US" period....
....just be a friend. I am to you right?

And if I wasn't I'm sure I'd hear you running your mouth about it.
..........."if u want luv, go get your father."

.....this message has been brought to by one pissed off black kid.

No comments: