Sunday, June 1, 2008

CaptainsLog: calorie Counting addicts =)

So I'm now a member of a gym (again)
....NYSportsClub always looked like the shit on TV.
.....now I'm apart of the shit..L(ッ)L™...
.. ... ... ...I called last night just 2 ask questions and the dude Marc was M@D co0l..no pressure at all. I decided it was worth getting-rather than my planned laptop.
...it was 29 to joine and $85/month----now I have a distraction from life and my own thoughts (seems like they be takin over sometimes =(

.......
...
..........
......so today I get a call from Cig or Fig (a manager trying 2 set me  with my 1 time only FREE training session with a trainer)
...............she was co0l also, but I don't want the session. Or the pressure that will come with it.
.....I just wanna leave work..walk a blox or hope on the train 2 UnionSquare and work out for about an hour then leave....
...all for what I'm paying now.
......anyway I decided 2 just go in on tuesday the 9'th...and see what happens.
......
........
....
.....I'm usually slick with my mouth so if any pressure is put on me 2 get something I don't want. After I tell them (or him) off I'll say
"ohhh and for the Record-you came on a lil strong" with a face expression to rival that of Sammie Davis Juniors =)
...........
.....
.......hmmm..I need new sneakers and shorts for the gym =(
........................Damnit*

No comments: