Sunday, June 1, 2008

CaptainsLog: MEAT WithDrawl :(

....pple never really belong to other pple. Just cause you miss some body doesn't mean you'll get to hug them.
......
....
......
.........
....
..
............
.......
..........I FUCKING miss MEAT.
.....yeah I do. For like the past 2 weex now. Just been on my mind non-stop. Its like I'm an addict going thru withdrawl symptoms.
............it will pass (it has to)
....but for now its here and I tried dealing with it. And how did I go about that?
.....I got a gym memberShip at the NYSportsClub for $85 bux a month / brightest idea I ever had?...maybe not.
...but untill I get to see that smile in person, (or that ass ッ)
......ima distract myself with a treadmil, an eliptical machine and "The devil Wears Prada" DVD ....


....
.........Peace

No comments: