Wednesday, May 7, 2008

CaptainsLog: to BirthDay or not to BirthDay?!

Me: wazzup?

X: heyyy "Happy BirthDay"

Me: Thanx...lol

X: what did you do today?

Me: woke  at 4:30am....ummm went to work....responded 2 some "Happy B Day texts"......ummm watched TopModel.. Etccc..nuttin speshul

X: ohhh you ok?

Me: eww..don't ask me that..lol ...I'm not a baby I'm fine..you know I don't celebrate my birthday anymore

X: yeah I know....maybe u should just tell me y cause the masses wanna know L(ッ)L™

Me:..L(ッ)L™ --another time....I have my reasons.

X: so what gifts you got?

Me: ummm nothing---ohhh my mom made food though. ♂ kept saying ♂ made my favorite food, but what ♂ made wasn't my fav food ...that hurt a lil bit..but I aint let her see that. Feel me?

X: yeah--maybe your too difficult

Me: eww..I'm not...we don't do the gift exchange thing....usually $ in a card...or we go out and I pick my shit.......so were gonna set a date..but I'm over it.

X: yet u sound ?...on your birthday....you saidu wasn't expecting anything and that u don't celebrate it and shit...y u sound sooooo stank man?

Me: I realized...that I'm lucky.
I'm alive. Not starving. Has a mom who loves me. A job that pays me upto 16/hour.
Dreams that now seem reachable (thanks to my job)
....and even though some pple woulda wanted gifts and shit---i really wanted a phone call from (blank). =(
.......I'll live. I don't have a choice!
....I'll holla @ you L8a X---ima finish watch this shit then head 2 bed. I'm tired.

X: aight man. And cheer . You gettin paid soon and remember those DolceSneaks you wanted?..u can get emm now.

Me: ohhh yeahhh....when one feels ..Dolce&Gabbana should be the answer...NOTTTTTTT ! ! !

X: retard..L(ッ)L™ --hit me  2morrow or suttin.

Me: Peace <3

No comments: