Friday, May 2, 2008

CaptainsLog:: in reference to Previous entry.

I was caught  in something...I would say a "moment"...but my imagination is too out of control for such a boring place 2 be.


So yeah..about 2 entries ago I talked about stealing some 1 from someone else...although I have honestly thought about it.... I was watching tv that night..and got caught  in a falseNess.....my friend lost a family member...and I'm actually happy that there's some one there provide the comfort and support that I can't. (Yeah I'm usually emotionally absent)
........with that said I'm not apologizing for my entry...I'm just realizing that I don't feel now what I was feeling then.
....like I said..I wasn't caught  in a moment...its like I was apart of a soapOpera...and was planning a brilliant story line....where I would have won....but I realized I don't wanna win some one. I don't wanna tear some one apart from someone who's loving them better than and probably more than me at the moment....and when's all said and done. When I'm ready and got my shit organized I'll see what life gives me.
......which shouldt be much cause I don't want much. I just want some one I can be "WEAK" for.

...........

No comments: