Friday, May 2, 2008

CaptainsLog::Liar-Liar

Y do people lie?
...I would have 2 say that pple lie to keep from hurting some one(s)
.....spare themselves embarassment
...........defense Mechanism
....habitual

............................................................................................................................


So 2night some 1 lied to me.
...I knew they were lying...and I woulda said something, but opted not 2.
....because frankly this person lies all the time...and not in a "second nature" kind of way......the sole purpose of these lies are to make the person they are dating look G☆★D in my eyes.
When did I ever carry sooo much power?....I could care less who a friend dates...I care even lesser whe its not really a G☆★D friends of mines dating some 1 one..and their lying to make their Shit'tabulous relationship seem like a fairy tale unraveling in brooklyn.

........it was difficult hearing the lie over and over again..and being there as this person chose to be so kind and tell the same lie to another friend...Recycling lies! ...NOT CUTE!!!!!!

.......*SIGH*---If your dating some 1 just based on looks...that's fine..ifyour dating some 1 because their dating you b ased on your looks, fine.
...just for sex?
........probably even a better reason to stick with them
..just for money? That's your choice
.......to hurt some one else?
That's a little evil..but the point is
WHO GIVES A SHIT???
I DON'T.
Just be happy...that's all that matters.....if you keep claimiung your dating some 1 wonderful and shit and they are never with you then people will looks at you and think what???..that's your lyin. And if your co0l with that..so am I.
......I like games...I'll play along.


Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......this blog has been ummm..aight..I can't add a default pic 2 my profile thanx 2 this SideKick...I hate that....anyway...I will be writing in conversation form next entry..and probably here on out.....I luv being the captain----but it gets lonely..a convo between buddies should keep my interest...
...ughhhhhhh 3 entries in 1 night...I'm tired...
....fur'wheel son ! ! !


......domestic violence.
Cute on the "LIFETIME" channel...not sooo CUTE on your Face.

No comments: