Friday, May 2, 2008

CaptainsLog:: NewLife-..ok not really.

Starting over can be fun.
....there's always this un'easy feeling I get in the pit of stomach when I first meet pple (especially at new jobs)
.....

.......Wed april 30 I started at my new trabajo.
Position: FireGuard
Location: lowerManhattan
Pay: more than I expected (and payed lunch)
Coworkers: Maddd Chilll.

......with that said..my journey actually started tuesday (the day before)....I decided that the bullShit agency and bull'Shitting lady who never calls me back is not worth it and waisting my time..mind you I was supposed to be employed 4 weeks ago.
...........so yeah I spent all day in the bronx and most of the night till about 8:30pm...(I reached home after 10pm ..I found out that the very next day I'm working the day shift. The day shift actually stats at 7am and ends at 3:30pm....ughhhhhh...I was late my first day..but the manager was cool about it...and sincebeng late is not longer an option---i wake  at 4:30am now...I'm still not used to it.
............ .......... ...........
.............. but yeah---i already got more bills on my plate and pple needing to borrow (which I don't do unless your V.I.P)....
............I never thought I wuld be a licensed FireGuard...its G☆★D pay...so no complaints here.

....lets see how long I enjoy my self here.....

...ohhhhh I get paid every 2 weeks...I fucken hate that shit...

.....I spent all the money in my bank account (while I was un'employed) :(
...so once I get Pizz'aid...ima ake a spesul friend out....not like a date cause I don't wanna be leading pple on..just a "I really appreciate you as a friend and I'm gonna start showing you that more often" type of outing..maybe a dinner ad a movie..or maybe just dinner..or just a movie...or skip all that and hit  a 24/hour mcdonalds and just bug out and laugh :)
......that's the only thing keeping me going while I write this cause I'm maddd tiredddd → now.
...........

...................
.....its amazing who we come across in life....I had lunch with a co-worker 2day...mad cool...and were both in different parts of ourlives...but using this job to get to one place.
....... a Better Life.

No comments: