Monday, April 28, 2008

CaptainsLog: if I want it..y isit wrong to have it???

The best things in life are free. Who ever said that clearly hasn't been in my shoes. Fuck emm...I always Pay.


This is gonna sound slightly evil so I'm just gonna say it.....
I want some 1.
Even though I'm taking 3 months off to keep to myself and work out and become better.....I'm almost tempted to go after (blank)....with every convo I feeling like sinning....lets branch out a lil, shall we?


....."if you want something in life you gotta go after it"
......."By any means nec.."

...we have all heard those sayings....

So if I want some one that's in a relationship---y shouldn't I go after emm. Its what I want →?....and lifes a battle ground anyway....right ???

........Now comes the issue of Karma..and that we all know Karma can be a bitchhhh....so if I steal some 1 from some 1 else.....shouldn't I now expect to fight even harder to keep em?....and shouldn't I expect drama?....hmmm do I luv drama?....
.....I'll continue this later...I'm watching T.V........


....ughhhh I just got a message....I'm gonna be nice---
4 now.

No comments: