Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CaptainsLog: Mullet On Crotch ..N0t the B3st Lo0k

Yesterday morning I went to take a shower and noticed that no water was coming out the faucet......ofcourse our landlord decided that he doesn't have 2 warn any one before doing this.
So I waited till later on in the afternoon to try this shower thing again..all the while thinking to myself...

1) I need to shave. Its been 7 days and my facial here is here once again

2) My chest hair is forming a weird pattern (by no means am I a fur ball though)..should I shave that too?

3) since I have shaving creme but don't use it...instead of leaving it there ...y not shave my balls?!

......commence to me shaving my face now....I decided to pass on the chest...and hop in the shower....and take the razor 2 the Nutz =)

.....I hop in the shower...the water is taking a lil long to get warm.....so anyway I lather  the shaving creme..held my junk ..and latherd my twinz (who btw are fraternal =)

I start on the →...I go → into a tuck job and went full throttle (but slowly) with the razor..........this is where the shit hits the storm.

My landlord come rushing into the bathroom like a bat outta hell....I dropped the razor immediately and acted like I wasn't doin anything L(ッ)L™ .....he then proceeds to let me know water is leaking downstairs...was there any on the floor?...nope/but ♀ insisted I rinse off and get out the bathroom.....sooo there I am

Buckeddd Nakeddd
Holding my Wenis.... and
Shivering a little because the water turned cold and im wondering "Y me?"

.......so I get out..go to my room..towel off..look below..and notice that my sack looks like its sporting a LopSided Mullet -like the 1 A.C used to rock on "Save by the Bell" ...with those high waisted Acid wash jeans and neon colord tees.

....lesson learned?....not really...cause i gotta finish what I started. I'm not a pro @ this, but I be doing a KickAss trabajo...with that said I only keep it bald when in a dating or hooking  situation---the breezy feeling feels good..L(ッ)L™...
But I think I'm done with my shaving days....its not worth it....then again
I get bored easily---im not promising S%#T...

No comments: