Sunday, April 6, 2008

CaptainsLog:"Would you take offense if I had the gall to plant a kiss on this beautiful shoulder?"-"You'll figure that out soon enough after the deed"

"According to some evolutionary psychologists, FLIRTING may even be the foundation of civilisation as we know it. They argue that the large human brain – our superior intelligence, complex language, everything that distinguishes us from animals – is the equivalent of the peacock's tail: a courtship device evolved to attract and retain sexual partners. Our achievements in everything from art to rocket science may be merely a side-effect of the essential ability to CHARM."

This entry is a dedication, not really to the Art of Flirting, but to correct any confusion from my FLIRTING (or how ever its percieved)

I was having a lil convo the other day with a child hood friend. Who pointed out that I need to stop flirting with every 1 that comes my way....ofcourse I got defensive. Not because I'm not guilty of some flirting, but because when I say the things I say its seldom meant to lead the person on with no intent of a sex or a relationship....anddddd my humor (and if u know me G☆★D enough you can agree) is pretty out there. Its usually nice with a touch of vulgarity and sometimes witty mixed with again Vulgarity and on some rare occasions..when I am talking to some 1 I realllllly like...I'm nice-a little quiet even. Feel me?





in my earlier days I def flirted a lot......it was fun
It was fun while in Florida
It was fun 2 flirt on line
It was fun to flirt at funerals
Karate class etccc


..and it made junior highschool and highschool real fun. It came naturally to me--especially in highschool when I no longer was at my 32'waist...because every 1 knows when ur fat you gotta make  for it by being veryyyy veryyyyy funny and able t delivery quit ributals and witty (sometimes dirty) comeBax.... with that said even if I wasn't attracted to the person facing me, a convo would usually go in my favor......the thought it was in theirs but I was winning the whole time (in my head anyway)

After early last year. I took on a new way of showing emotion. I just didn't show it...
In some ways I'm still not back 2 normal. Those closest know y. Maybe I should seek professional help?..Nahhhh ---im getting thru it =)
Because I have to.

...so after that night early last year
i terminated my gym membership,
Left NY and moved in with my cuz (wrong choice on my part)....
and I stopped the needless flirting buttt lets be real here for a min pple.
FLIRTING makes the person feel important. I know I feel good when some 1 flirts with me. It makes me feel like I'm not as ugly on the outside as I feel on the inside...feel me?
So when I'm flirting with you (if I really AM, Because again-alot of the shit I say is usually easily mistaken for FLIRTING).... its just because I am...and because I want to.. Orrr the convo just took that direction
Be it sex filled or dirty or funny or me cmplimenting you like crazy etccc
and more often than not..I'm not aware I'm doing it...here's a sample of a convo I had last night.

Victom: What you doin Peanut?
Me:: laying .
Victom: ohh your tired?
Me: yeah, tired of thinking about you.


Now a lot of pple sees that as flirting..some sees it as even rude, but maybe I just wanted 2 respond with that answer (and trust me when I'm laying  and talking on the phone, one hand holding the phone the other in my pants, there's alotttttt of stuff I could respond with) ....hurting pple is seldom (Seldom meaning NEVER) something on my "To-Do" list.

So here's how its gonna go.
Im gonna watch what I say (ok-ima try)....but if your like my CHILDHOODFRIEND .(U KNOW WHO U IZ)...just let me know that I'm crossing a line or getting you WET where you don't wanna be, but if you think im FLIRTING with u and your FLIRTING back than u like it?...Right?
Aight then....soooo dont think ima give u a thank-you for pointing out this flaw that u think makes me "slutty'ish" but when I'm around you or in conversation with you I will
A) Tone it down
B) keep the eye contact minimal
C) and keep my hands to my self

Sad were not as cool as we used to be. ... ... ... its cool though--changes are taking place. Its not enough to know your around, I need to physically be around you. I like you a lot.

Oops...that's flirting isn't it?...
L(ッ)L™ ...or not.
Its all subjective babe.

<3....no luv lost.

No comments: