Thursday, April 3, 2008

captainsLog: I'm here. Again.

I'm here.

I had a blog a while back.
It upset a few pple....not because I was a name dropper or spiteful....but because pple couldn't handle "My Truth"...and refused to dispute theirs....and that's cool.
With that said. A lot is taking place...I need to document not cause I can't remember, buttttt because I dont feel like I can call pple at 3 am to rant. (Btw to those who makes it the norm to ring me  after 2am...I appreciate that, but u know I'll never do it..=)

I need to give fire...and this is how I'm gonna do it.

As the entries continue you will notice:
Spelling errors
Lots of Dots
Even more dots
Amazing stories told in a starTrak format
how I growwww
What makes me weak
Who makes me laugh
And the weird pple and situations I come across...all this will be done as they happen (thank god for my SideKick) .......alright now please buckle your seat belt...next stop?
..........read next Entry :)

No comments: