Saturday, April 12, 2008

CaptainsLog:: "Please, Sir, what is time?"

"Time is of your own making;
its clock ticks in your head.
The moment you stop thought
time too stops dead."


The past. Interestingly un'interesting.
Lets venture shall we???


Whe I attended LongIslandUniversity it was an interesting time....like every first college year.
It got stail after 2 weeks..then I started meeting pple. Some more interesting than others. Others I regret even getting to know (I'm sure the feeling is mutual) and others I'll never forget and lost contact with.


Ok lets park the ship in my English class....
Lets describe what were see'ing....

1) Me ::waves:: ....at that time if u noticed I had shoulder length hair...I might have been going thru a black hippy stage because my hair is not combed.....I prolly have on baggy clothes...cause I had no 1 t impress...I'm sitting in the second row and maybe the 5'th or 6'th seat.

2) the professor is wearing jeans..thin. Half hippie and half baked.

3) the class is semi full....at this point the "Me in da past" is not really friends with every 1...but talks to a cool russian kid and a hispanic girl.

THEN IT HAPPENS.....
I'm sitting  ofcourse. Waiting for the class to start. A girl with long gold (maddd Golddd) hurrr wearing a pink tee and blue jeans walks in and sits → in the seat ahead of mines....and I lost it when I looked  and seen a pink thong....and crackkkkkk =)

Why are we here?
Because earlier today I found my old english notes and remember the cool times and embarassing times I had in that class....my first college crush etcc..it sturr'd  some memories....I'm thinking aout headin 2 myspace and maybe contacting a few of them.....ok I'm over it....


GAS  THE SHIP AND LETS BACK BACK 2 PRESENT TIME....

2 minutes to midnight...I'm bullShitting on aim...blogging (Duhhh)...watching T.V......and even though I'm doing all this and texting and drinking =)

I can't get some 1 off my mind...I'm trying...I'm ready for SHOCK THERAPY :(

No comments: