Thursday, April 10, 2008

CaptainsLog:: Never strait, always forward.

Today we'll journey to a land Far, Farrrrr away. A land where no 1 takes you seriously. A place where people take lunch at Fucking 9:45am (ok I'll save the cursing for the next 2 paragraphs..because I'm nice)..NOTTTTT!!!
In this land we'll encounter would be employees doing their job, but aren't ofcourse.

Where is this place?
34'th street ofcourse....now lets rewind a little....


6:00am: Alarm rings...I hit the snooze

6:10am: alarm rings again. I hit snooze and keep on hittin it till 7 :)

7:00am: I grab my phone...check my Aim, Yahoo and MSN...followed by email and lastly Text's....by 7:05am I'm continuing a somewhat dirty convo I was involved in the nightbefore..I then grab my towel...and make my way 2 the bathr0om.

7:34am: I'm out the bathroom...

7:50'ishAm: I decide its time 2 eat some breakfast (for once in my life)...I originally thought cereal...but my homeGirl hit me ---so I decided 2 pretend to know how 2 c0ok and make some eggs......about 10min later the eggs are done...and ofcourse ♂ pretended to like-emm...but it was maddd salty..L(ッ)L™ ...I aint eat it..♂ did and it made me wonder what else I could get her t swallow :)



8:20 or so: ♂ leaves...and I go 2 the store 2 purchase a MetroCard...and ofcourse I'm dressed like a security guard slash BatMan imposter.....so
I decide to leave the cape'd looking coat at home....mind you it was HOTTTTTT as hell :)

8:35am: I'm on the B35 and some body decides that no 1 else will mind if they wear a whole bottle of cologne...ughhh

9:40am: I'm out the train, got my music on and im walkin like I'm being chased...y?..not sure..instincts I guess.

9:50am: I get there....I asked for a Miss(blank)...and I'm told ♂ went out 2 lunch...now I'm like WTF?...there's 2 problems with that. I called her 3 times last week (got no call back) and what kind of job lets their employees take lunch literally 20 minutes after scarfing down b'fast?!

11 thirtySomething: and Miss(blank) comes and ofcourse wants 2 chitChat...at this point I'm sooo over her and the nice recetionist who keeps telling me she's hungry..maybe the assumed because I was black I carried fried chicken in my pockets and rice in my bookBag and perhaps had a bottle of fiftyCent soda tucked in my sock.

Few minutes later I was led to a room..where I was asked to fill out like 3 million forms. I then realized at that moment I couldn't find my Drivers license...that's great!!!

This third lady comes in with a stick and tells me to put it in my mouth...I laugh-cause I assumed ♂ was joking....♂ said it again soo nowww I turn and look at her...I asked "What is that?"....and ♂ said "its a spit..uhhh DNA drug type thing"..obviously ♂ was cnfused and how could I not trust some 1 who clearly has no knowledge if what she's doing?!......♂ was cute though (very cute in the face and wide in the waist)..so I put the stick in my mouth for 5 minutes....♂ comes in and tells me to remove..I play deaf...and ♂ removes it for me.....so I ask her>> "after the orientation next week, how long before I'm placed at my place of employment?"...♂ says "I dunno".....now I'm mad again so I tell her to bring me some that does know....and who does ♂ get?..Miss(Blank)...ughhh
.....♂ answerd the question... vaguely ofcourse and can u blame her?..y answer a simple question head on?...ughhh.......I'm done--Now I'm outa hereee.

Its now about 1 o'clock. CrewShip members---that place I was @ is a place where GOODTIMES go 2 DIE....so stay away from it......so here I am now..5:14pm....texting and talking on aim and blogging....and I jus got asked for a DickPic---thats sooo highschool and I don't do that anymore (for real this time)...but I'm bored---so I'm gonna let my Wenis have some camera time......
Next distination?
Where ever 2morrow brings me..or 2 the bronx to baby sit Kiesha and Tyrone..**Don't Ask** :0

No comments: