Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CaptainsLog: Lets fill in some blanx

April14:
I woke . I assumed my day was gonna well. It was the day before Mariah's album was set to drop and also oneof the few reasons I would tune into Oprah aka the "Big O".

By 9 o'clock I find myself breaking a fight.
Getting caught in drama.
Running  a flight of stairs and into a street where a few pple were waiting 2 fight.

Noww lets pause for a second...I swore off fighting because I felt like I been fighting my whole life......be physical or what ever.....I'll also admit in my second year of highschool me and my boi got jumped (ima say ambushed instead)...I got hits in...my boi?...NO COMMENT :(
..(WE NO LONGER SPEAK).

....ok so yeah...apparently 1 of the idiots that were fighting (and their both family as embarassing as it is) decided to call sneak off and call a few wanna thugs to wait outside...so when I ran outside 2 try and talk some sense into Idiot#1....I soon realized that a pen was coming str8 for me...so what did I do?...pushed idiot#1 to the side..took off my left sneaker and thru it...then the shit hit the fan..my mom called the police....and police reports were filed...I was ready 2 get arrested....if no 1 stopped the fight...it woulda needed medical attention....nowww...for those who know me...they know a
Sarcastic, nice, funny, at times awkward and I would like t think a helping and sympathetic person...for those who REALLYYYYY know me they'll prolly say some of the previously mentioned and add in that I always have to be →, likes to argue, has a bad temper, quickly angerd and holds in feelings till it explodes ....''''sigh'''
...I'm not gonna try and change any 1 ones mind about me...frankly--if I'm nice 2 u...its cause I am..if I'm mean 2 u..the its cause I was nice once upon a time and u made me mean 2 u...

I no longer speak or even awknowledge the fact that idiot 1 is alive.....I don't consider idiot#1 a human being...I have done a lot for her in my past..even lost friends and lowerd myself...I'm thru...no more chances...with that said...I don't wish bad things on idiot#1---cause for me 2 do so..I would have 2 care...I longer do.

As for idiot#2..I'm keeping my distance and trying 2 move forward....

Their is an idiot#3...we won't mentione her cause she's an enabler and prolly caused all this.....


So its april 24'th...a lil after 2am..and I feel like all the self work I have done has been destroyed......its not easy starting from scratch.....especially when you've forgotten the recipe for moving past the present.



Earlier I got a message on myspace from some 1 who wants 2 lick me :)


A big flirt? Maybe.
Did I play along?
Fuck yeah....will it go further?...nope-we live on 2 different continents :(
.....ohhh well

No comments: