Thursday, April 3, 2008

CaptainsLog: is an update needed?..hell yeah ! ! !

Where do I start?...lets begin with my adventures in my "Work" related life...lets recap what I have done for money lol
1) first job I ever held was a position as a personal assistant for a RealEstate/land agent....*no comment*

2) second was a TeleMarketers position...did I like it?..nope, but it paid 11 bux an hour...so I did what I had to.

3) third was interesting. I was now a Real'estate agent....yeah I made some money but it was never consistant...on the plus side-I got to see and show some amazing upperWestSide lofts =)

4) fourth is funny...I sold knives...wasn't the proudest moment of my life..but I got paid $15.00 an hour...so yeah/ my pride took a backseat to the Mulahhhh

5)Mortgage broker...actually I started to become one...but again themoney wasn't consistant and christmas was coming ....so I ← it butttt still do it part time :) ...

6) WebFulfillment@Paragon sports...for this I gotta give my boy Chu all the credit. I had interviewed for a trabajo in NewJerz for talent agency and actually got the job (@12.50/hour) .....but I realized traveling more than 2 hours to work is was a bit much...Chu suggested Paragon (again..lol)....I went-got hired on the spot...but the pay threw me off at first I'll admitt..but I got 2 work alongside good pple and a great friend....yup...I'm a lucky basterd now that I think of it

So the paragon thing ended 2 days before christmas...fastward to 2 weeks ago...I saw a criagslist ad...it was vague and I decided to call for more info...it was for security training...I immediately thought "nopeeee, I'll pass" ...and then called them the next day...lol
So I went to training...took Maddd exams and studied maddd hard. I got 3 certificates stating I finished the courses..my license will come in 3 months, I get free healthcare and as a bonus I went on my own and got my fireguard license (I passed on the spot)...so that means moreee money....ohhh and wearing a uniform :(

Ladies and gents I have realized that stability is not a bad thing. A job does not define an employee..when I told a friend about this new journey...he said "y do you always take the temporary type jobs?...ur gonna leave it anyway" ...to be 100 percent honest I felt sorta embarassed when ♀ said that...maybe ima Quitter!!!
Maybe I also need help...L(ッ)L™ ..ok I'm over it.....I don't plan on quitting this anytime soon-even if I win the lottery and naomi campbel ask's me to...this is gonna give me a steady paycheck...free days...and the time to save  and maybe go back to school...or get my own place...more on that later...

I ← a few jobs out.....cause some of emm I quit after 3 weeks and others were just a phase. I have my reasons....
Perry from "MakeMeASuperModel" had on the same green tie that I got from EXPRESS and also have in gold....y did I add that?...not sure---but it is a Bad assss tieeee..For realzzzz

No comments: